Farmer friends need to pay attention to the following four points when constructing greenhouses:
(I) Lack of drainage system in rainy season
Many farmers did not consider the problem of drainage in the shed when they built the shed, and there was no precautionary measure, so that during the heavy rain in summer, the rainwater left on the shed surface was collected at the "front face" of the shed, and there was no local flow. Not leaving, even the phenomenon of the front of the greenhouse being washed out. The correct method is to dig a drainage ditch from the front of the shed to the same length as the greenhouse. The drainage ditch is about half a meter wide and about 30 centimeters deep. So that the water left on the greenhouse surface can flow away at any time to prevent water from flowing into the greenhouse.
(2) The distance between the two columns in the back row is too large
Between the last two rows of columns in the greenhouse, the roof part of the roof is often the part where the rolled straw curtain and roller shutter machine are parked. This part can be said to be under the pressure, which often makes the Skeleton deformation. The distance between the two rows of columns should be as small as possible, and it should be about 80 centimeters. Only one cement trench and sidewalk running in the middle can be built in the middle.
(3) Too little space between the two sheds
In order to save land for some farmers, the distance between the two sheds is too narrow, and some are only about 2 meters, leaving hidden dangers in the greenhouse. In winter, the front greenhouse is too shaded to the back, which makes the first half of the greenhouse unfavorable for vegetable growth. Secondly, the harm to drainage is greater. When it snows in winter, it may not be piled up in front of the snow removal shed. Therefore, the correct distance of the open space between the two sheds is preferably 4-5 meters, so that they can not shade each other, but can also be windproof.
(4) Lack of protection measures for the backslope
Some farmer friends have no covering facilities at this part of the back slope, so that they are often washed away by rain in summer, which affects the useful life of the greenhouse. Although some shacks are covered with a layer of plastic cloth on the back slope, they are often exposed to the wind and sun, and the back slope is exposed again within a year. Therefore, a layer of plastic cloth should be wrapped on the back slope of the greenhouse, and then a layer of non-woven cloth should be coated on the outer bread. Use a steel wire every 10 meters or so to ensure that there will be no major problems for about five years.
Agricultural Greenhouse Plastic Film
Matters needing attention when changing the film in the greenhouse construction:
1. Bamboo poles in greenhouses must withstand the weight of grasshoppers. When the snow is heavy, the bearing capacity will increase greatly, which will cause some bamboos to be crushed or broken. Such bamboo poles must be maintained or replaced in time. For the bamboo rod that has been crushed, you can remove it and replace it, or attach another one beside the broken bamboo rod. The original broken part is wrapped with a cloth strip to prevent puncturing the shed film. The bamboo poles that can be used only after the crack appears, can be wrapped with a cloth strip.
2. Vegetable greenhouse construction The bottom of the steel wire on the gable wall is used to pad used car tires or soles, etc., to increase the area under which the steel wire is stressed, and to prevent the steel wire from getting into the gable.
3. The glass greenhouse for vegetables is constructed with rags, rubber pipes, PVC pipes, etc. on the shed surface and the front corner, or plastic hoses are placed on the laminated rope to avoid the laminated rope and the shed. The film is in direct contact, which reduces the friction between the pressing rope and the shed film, and slows down the wear rate of the shed film.
4. The construction of vegetable greenhouses should shorten the time from the removal of the old film to the replacement of the new film. At present, vegetable farmers are multiple partners to help each other change the film. The bamboo rods to be replaced can be prepared in advance. The new film can be raked in front of the shed, and then the old film can be removed. Overlay, thus shortening the film changing time.
5. Poor quality membranes and old membranes in vegetable greenhouses are not good in defogging and dripping in winter, and dew is easy to produce when air is released, which results in high air humidity in the greenhouses, which is not conducive to disease prevention. It is recommended that the agricultural greenhouse plastic film be replaced once a year, and replaced with a film of better quality and strong anti-fogging and dripping properties.