Glass greenhouse structure mainly includes greenhouse foundation, greenhouse steel structure and aluminum alloy structure.
1. Foundation classification: commercial glass greenhouse foundation is divided into two types of independent column foundation and strip foundation. Independent foundations can be used for inner or side pillars, and strip foundations are mainly used for side walls and inner partition walls.
2. Design requirements: Before the foundation is designed, the geological data of the construction site should be carefully analyzed. First, the site geological survey report (for important large-scale greenhouse projects); second, construction site testing (for general projects) The third is based on experience and reference geological data of nearby projects (for small projects). In foundation design, in addition to meeting the strength requirements, it should also have sufficient stability and ability to resist uneven settlement. The foundation connected to the support between columns should also have sufficient horizontal force transmission and spatial stability.
The bottom of the greenhouse should be located below the frozen soil layer. The heating greenhouse can consider the impact of heating on the freezing depth of the foundation according to the climate and soil conditions. Generally, the bottom of the foundation should be more than 0.5 meters below the outdoor ground, and the distance between the top of the foundation and the outdoor ground should be greater than 0.1 meters to prevent the foundation from being exposed and adversely affecting cultivation. Except for special requirements, the distance between the top surface of the greenhouse foundation and the indoor floor should be greater than 0.4 meters. The embedded parts connected to the steel structure of the greenhouse are set on the top of the foundation. The design of the embedded parts is also an important part of the foundation design. The connection methods of the embedded parts and the superstructure mainly include hinge, consolidation and elastic connection.Depending on the connection method, the design and construction methods are different, but all embedded parts must ensure a good connection with the foundation and ensure that the superstructure is transferred. The incoming force is correctly transmitted to the foundation.
3. Basic materials and construction characteristics
(1) Independent foundation. Reinforced concrete is usually used. In terms of construction methods, the independent foundation can be divided into two methods: full cast and partial cast. All-in-situ pouring is carried out by using the construction site supporting mold and integral pouring method; part of the in-situ pouring method is carried out by using the method of prefabricated short columns and on-site pouring of the foundation cushion. Two methods can be chosen according to the specific situation. The cast-in-place method has the characteristics of good integrity and low cost; some cast-in-place methods have higher cost but faster construction speed and easier construction quality.
(2) Strip foundation. Masonry structures (bricks and stones) are usually used, and construction is also carried out on site. A reinforced concrete ring beam is often installed on the top of the foundation to install embedded parts and increase the stiffness of the foundation. In addition, the side wall foundation can also use a combination of independent foundations and strip foundations.The bottom of the two types of foundations can be located at the same elevation, or they can be set at different elevations according to the bearing capacity and function; the independent foundation undertakes the bottom of the greenhouse In the case of forces, the strip foundation is only used as part of the separating element. (3) Precautions for foundation construction. During the construction of the foundation, the column height and the axis position must be ensured to be correct. Equipment, pipeline openings and installations must be buried in time. It is forbidden to dig after construction to damage the foundation.
1. Steel structure content: It mainly includes support, connection parts, and solid parts for the bearing structure of the planting greenhouse and the structural stability. 2. Materials and Precautions for Construction Steel materials are mainly cold-formed thin-walled steel and hot-rolled steel. Except for a few components, high-strength steel is used, and the rest of the steel is A3F. Glass greenhouse steel framework is generally produced by specialized factories. Because the greenhouse components are in the indoor high humidity environment for a long time, all structural components should be treated with anticorrosion. It is usually treated by hot-dip galvanizing. In order to ensure the effect of anticorrosive treatment, all components should be anticorrosive after processing. It is not allowed to cut, saw, and weld the greenhouse components on the spot. If there is a small amount of on-site operations, it is also necessary to perform anti-corrosion treatment, spray anti-corrosion paint on the processing or wound. The installation of the skeleton should be carried out in strict accordance with the drawings and relevant standards, specifications and regulations.
3. Design considerations: vegetables greenhouse manufacturers must consider structural strength, structural rigidity, structural integrity, and structural durability in their design.
2. Aluminum alloy
1. Function: Aluminum alloy is used as the main inlay and cover support member of glass greenhouse. Its main functions are: (1) cooperate with rubber seals as a part of the glass greenhouse cover sealing system; (2) use alone, as a greenhouse roof support Components and sealing components; (3) used as a gutter.
2. Design requirements: The main part mainly meets the requirements of strength and rigidity; the support part as the support of the glass is mainly reserved for some long-length support grooves or inlaid grooves; the inlaid part located outside the glass must be provided with special rubber Sealed grooves can be used to fix rubber seals, and can also be used with small aluminum or stainless steel parts to fix glass.